A-line T-shirt in Black
Designed for the woman who looks their best whether they are enjoying the galleries of London or our walking the Cinque Terre. The A-line T-shirt flatters with its fitted sleeves and draped body to provide an elegant silhouette. You’ll be comfortable any weather as the wool is blended with 37.5® Technology.
- A wide scoop highlights your neck
- Fitted sleeves & A-line body gives you a flattering silhouette
- Great for layering
- Sits at the hip so can be worn out or tucked in
- Fabric responds to your body temperature to help keep you feeling comfortable, either warm or cool
- Machine washable
Wear it with the Panelled Trousers for a stylish look that can take you anywhere
- Designed & made in the UK in ethical factories
- Made with ethically sourced wool & 37.5® Technology
- Fabrics come from some of the best & most innovative fabric mills in Europe
Model is size 10 (UK) and wears size S
- 65% Wool 35% 37.5® Polyester
- Fabric made in Portugal
Our garments are made in ethical factories & our fabrics come from some of the best & most innovative fabric mills in Europe.
When caring for your clothes please do not over wash them. We trust your judgement. Wash them on cold or as low a temperature as you can. Making these small changes will not only give your clothing a longer life but also reduce energy usage.
Wash at 30ºC or cold. Dry flat. Cool iron. Do not dry clean.
This top contains 37.5® technology which works with your body to determine if you need warming or cooling. 37.5® particles absorb the infrared energy your body emits and if moisture/sweat is present it speeds the evaporation to cool you. If no moisture/sweat is present the infrared energy is retained to keep you warm.
UVA and UVB resistant
Traps odour and releases when washed
Active particles derived from nature
Works for the lifetime of the garment
Removes sweat vapour
Garment measurements are taken flat in cm
When measuring your bust, waist or hip circumference please halve it to compare to the garment measurements above. If you need more information on how to measure please head to the size guide.
Please note this style does have very slim arms, this is on purpose to ensure it sits and drapes correctly when worn.
Model is size 10 (UK) and wears size S.