A-line T-shirt in Black
- A wide scoop highlights your neck
- Fitted sleeves & A-line body offer a flattering silhouette
- Great for layering. Wear it with the Panelled Trousers for a stylish, yet comfortable, look that can take you anywhere
- Sits on your hip so it can be left loose or tucked in
- Fabric responds to your body temperature to help keep you feeling comfortable, either warm or cool
- Designed & made in the UK in ethical factories
- Fabrics come from some of the best & most innovative fabric mills in Europe
- Machine washable
Model is size 10 (UK) and wears size S
65% Wool 35% 37.5® Polyester
Fabric made in Portugal
Our Technical Wool Fabric contains 37.5® Technology. This technology works with your body to determine if you need warming or cooling.
The 37.5® particles absorb the infrared energy your body emits and if moisture/sweat is present it speeds evaporation to cool you. If no moisture/sweat is present, the infrared energy is retained to keep you warm. To enhance these qualities we have blended it with ethical (mulesing free) fine gauge wool.
If you want to learn more about this innovative technology visit www.thirtysevenfive.com
The fabric is OEKO-TEX100 certified.
Our Portuguese fabric mill A. Sampaio & Filhos in Santo Tirso, Portugal holds the OEKO-TEX STeP certification. This assesses the mill's social responsibility and workplace safety in addition to chemicals management, environmental performance, environmental management and quality management, so you know they have the highest ethical and sustainability standards.
When caring for your clothes please do not over wash them. We trust your judgement. Wash them on cold or as low a temperature as you can. These small changes will not only give your clothing a longer life but also reduce energy usage.
Wash at 30ºC or cold. Dry flat. Cool iron. Do not dry clean.
Garment measurements are taken flat in cm
When measuring your bust, waist or hip circumference please halve it to compare to the garment measurements above. If you need more information on how to measure please head to the size guide.
Please note this style does have very slim arms, this is on purpose to ensure it sits and drapes correctly when worn.
Model is size 10 (UK) and wears size S.