Geo. Rose Print Boxy T-shirt
Designed for when you want more colour and pattern in our sportier look Geometric Rose Print Boxy T-shirt. A longer looser style so you will feel great when you are wearing it with our Twisted Leggings going for a run. The fabric feels fabulous against the skin and is made from sustainable 100% recycled polyester and elastane so you can feel good about your choice.
- All over print based on a geometric take of the Evelyn rose (for our namesake and grandmother Evelyn Asmuss)
- Dropped shoulder for a relaxed fit with shoulder dart details
- Crew neckline
- Loose fit through the body
- Sits just below your natural hip
- Environmentally friendly
- Is moisture wicking for comfort
- Provides UV protection
- Machine washable
Wear it for a run with our Twisted Leggings or tucked into our Wide Leg Trousers for a more sophisticated look
- Designed & made in the UK in ethical factories
- Made with 100% recycled Polyester and elastane
- Fabrics come from some of the best & most innovative fabric mills in Europe.
- 85% recycled Polyester 15% recycled Elastane
- Fabric made in Italy
- YKK Natrulon zips (recycled materials)
Our garments are made in ethical factories & our fabrics come from some of the best & most innovative fabric mills in Europe.
When caring for your clothes please do not over wash them. We trust your judgement. Wash them on cold or as low a temperature as you can. Making these small changes will not only give your clothing a longer life but also reduce energy usage.
Wash at 30ºC or cold. Line dry. Cool iron. Do not dry clean.
This Asmuss® garment contains Green Soul Technology. This technology combines the use of 100% sustainable recycled fibres and the most environmental friendly dyeing and finishing processes with no compromise on the performance of the fabric. The fabric provides many technical benefits while being sustainable.
UVA and UVB resistant
Hydrophilic, which means moisture is wicked away from the body to keep you cool, dry and comfortable.
Sustainable. Green Soul Technology uses waste from post-consumer polyester yarns, pre-consumer sustainable nylon and elastane recycled from industrial wastage. This fabric is 100% recycled.
4 way stretch for extra comfort and movement.
Garment measurements are taken flat in cm
When measuring your bust, waist or hip circumference please half it to compare to the garment measurements above. If you need more information on how to measure please head to the size guide
The model is size 10 (UK) and wears a S