Evelyn T-shirt - Black with Hand Embellishment
- A classic crew neck t-shirt with an oversized, boxy fit with loose sleeves that reach the elbow.
- Unique details added by designer and cofounder Clare.
- Made from Tech Wool a blend of merino wool and 37.5 Technology® that helps maintain your body temperature for comfort.
- Made in the UK at social enterprise Making for Change.
- Very limited numbers made to increase your individuality and reduce waste.
Please Note: measurements may vary based on the type of embellishment applied to the Evelyn T-shirt
Garment measurements are taken from a flat unworn garment and are measured in cm
The bust, waist, waistband, hip & hem measurements have been doubled to show the full circumference.
Model is size 12/14 (UK) and wears size M in the black version with pin tucks and size L in the black version with gold embroidery. She wears M in the white t-shirts.
If you need more information on how to measure please head to the size guide
Please note that each garment is individually constructed, so minor variances to the measurements may occur
65% Wool 35% 37.5® Polyester
Fabric woven in Portugal
Our Technical Wool Fabric contains 37.5® Technology. This technology works with your body to determine if you need warming or cooling.
The 37.5® particles absorb the infrared energy your body emits and if moisture/sweat is present it speeds evaporation to cool you. If no moisture/sweat is present, the infrared energy is retained to keep you warm. To enhance these qualities we have blended it with ethical (mulesing free) fine gauge wool.
If you want to learn more about this innovative technology visit www.thirtysevenfive.com
The fabric is OEKO-TEX100 certified.
Our Portuguese fabric mill A. Sampaio & Filhos in Santo Tirso, Portugal holds the OEKO-TEX STeP certification. This assesses the mill's social responsibility and workplace safety in addition to chemicals management, environmental performance, environmental management and quality management, so you know they have the highest ethical and sustainability standards.
When caring for your clothes please do not over wash them. We trust your judgement. Wash them on cold or as low a temperature as you can. These small changes will not only give your clothing a longer life but also reduce energy usage.
Wash at 30ºC or cold. Dry flat. Cool iron. Do not dry clean.
- Designs are seasonless and versatile so they won't go out of fashion and you can wear to them to virtually anything.
- Your purchase will support training and employment opportunities for overlooked communities in London and graduates of the HMP Downview training programme.
- Fabric scraps reclaimed from the production are used by a fantastic London based fabric recycling business as stuffing in other products
- Send your Asmuss garment back to us when its reached the end of its useful life to you. We will extend its useful life, from reuse to repurpose, and you'll receive a 20% discount for another Asmuss garment.
Use a laundry bag when washing to avoid snags.
Wash at 30ºC or cold.
Do not Tumble Dry.
Steam or Cool iron.
Do not dry clean.
When caring for your clothes please do not over wash them as the hand-embellished details may fade or catch over time.
Wash them on cold or as low a temperature as you can. These small changes will not only give your clothing a longer life but also reduce energy usage.
We will endeavour to send your order as soon as possible. As a small business occasionally may take 4 working days.
We will contact you should there be any further delay.
Within the UK: £5 or free for purchases over £75.
Within the European Union: £10 or free for purchases over £299.
To New Zealand is £10 or free for purchases over £299.
To Australia, Canada & the US is £10 or free for purchases over £299.
Please note that import duties, local VAT and associated fees may be payable.
For further details see our Shipping & Returns page
Christmas Close Off Dates
If you place your order before the dates below we will do our best to get your order to you before Christmas.
New Zealand and Australia: Wednesday 6 December
Canada, US and Europe: Friday 8 December
UK: Friday 15 December