These are not your typical leggings. The Twisted Leggings have been created to add a unique sense of style with the front leg zip providing some drama but they are functional enough to go for a run in them. The sustainable fabric has 4-way stretch to make sure you are comfortable.
- High waisted
- Concealed front pouch pocket in the waist which is big enough to fit a phone your keys and some money or card
- Waistband drawstring to make sure they are a good fit when running
- Front leg zip for styling
- 4-way stretch
- Moisture-wicking for comfort
- Provide UV protection
- Machine washable
Wear with the Rose Print T-shirt for a distinctive modern look that you can add your own style to
- Designed & made in the UK in ethical factories
- Sustainable fabric made recycled nylon and recycled elastane
- Fabrics come from some of the best & most innovative fabric mills in Europe
- 78% recycled nylon 22% recycled Elastane
- Fabric made in Italy
- YKK Natrulon zips (recycled materials)
Our garments are made in ethical factories & our fabrics come from some of the best & most innovative fabric mills in Europe.
When caring for your clothes please do not over wash them. We trust your judgement. Wash them on cold or as low a temperature as you can. Making these small changes will not only give your clothing a longer life but also reduce energy usage.
Wash at 30ºC or cold. Line dry. Cool iron. Do not dry clean.
This Asmuss® garment contains Green Soul Technology. This technology combines the use of 100% sustainable recycled fibres and the most environmental friendly dyeing and finishing processes with no compromise on the performance of the fabric. The fabric provides many technical benefits while being sustainable.
UVA and UVB resistant
Hydrophilic, which means moisture is wicked away from the body to keep you cool, dry and comfortable.
Sustainable. Green Soul Technology uses waste from post-consumer polyester yarns, pre-consumer sustainable nylon and elastane recycled from industrial wastage. This fabric is 100% recycled.
4 way stretch for extra comfort and movement.
Garment measurements are taken flat in cm
When measuring your bust, waist or hip circumference please half it to compare to the garment measurements above. If you need more information on how to measure please head to the size guide
Model is size 10 (UK) and wears a size S