Asymmetric Pleated Dress in Black
The Asymmetric Pleat Dress is designed for those days when you go from your day adventures straight into your evening adventures. The fitted sleeves, pleating and asymmetric hem create a flattering and sophisticated shape. You’ll be extra comfortable as the wool is blended with 37.5 ® Technology.
- Fitted sleeves & relaxed body gives you a flattering silhouette
- Pleat detail creates shape without restricting comfort
- Single open side pocket for a key, card or lipstick
- Asymmetric hem creates movement and interest
- Midi length, sits just below the knee
- Wear it with whichever shoes you want depending on the adventure you are on
- Fabric responds to your body temperature to help keep you feeling comfortable, either warm or cool
- Designed & made in the UK in ethical factories
- Made with ethically sourced wool & 37.5® Technology
- Fabrics come from some of the best & most innovative fabric mills in Europe
- Machine washable
Model is size 10 (UK) and wears size S
65% Wool 35% 37.5® Polyester
Fabric made in Portugal
Our Technical Wool Fabric contains 37.5® Technology. This technology works with your body to determine if you need warming or cooling.
The 37.5® particles absorb the infrared energy your body emits and if moisture/sweat is present it speeds evaporation to cool you. If no moisture/sweat is present, the infrared energy is retained to keep you warm. To enhance these qualities we have blended it with ethical (mulesing free) fine gauge wool.
If you want to learn more about this innovative technology visit www.thirtysevenfive.com
The fabric is OEKO-TEX100 certified.
Our Portuguese fabric mill A. Sampaio & Filhos in Santo Tirso, Portugal holds the OEKO-TEX STeP certification. This assesses the mill's social responsibility and workplace safety in addition to chemicals management, environmental performance, environmental management and quality management, so you know they have the highest ethical and sustainability standards.
When caring for your clothes please do not over wash them. We trust your judgement. Wash them on cold or as low a temperature as you can. These small changes will not only give your clothing a longer life but also reduce energy usage.
Wash at 30ºC or cold. Dry flat. Cool iron. Do not dry clean.
Garment measurements are taken flat in cm
Please note this style does have very slim arms, this is on purpose to ensure it sits and drapes correctly when worn.
Model is size 10 (UK) and wearing size S.