Hepworth Zip Through Sweatshirt
- Blouson zip through style with dropped shoulder seams, curved front seam and inverted pleat on the back to create a dramatic shape.
- Invisible zipped side pockets for everyday things.
- Adjustable hem for you to adjust it to your style.
- Made from UK knitted organic cotton fleece.
- All zips are YKK Natulon® and made from recycled post-consumer waste.
- Made in the UK at social enterprise Making for Change.
- Very limited numbers made to increase your individuality and reduce waste.
Garment measurements are taken from a flat unworn garment and are measured in cm
The bust, waist, waistband, hip & hem measurements have been doubled to show the full circumference.
The hem has an elastic tie so you can vary the hem width.
Naoko, 173cm tall with dark hair is size 10 (UK) and wears a S
If you need more information on how to measure please head to the size guide.
Please note that each garment is individually constructed, so minor variances to the measurements may occur.
- 90% Organic GOTS certified Cotton 10% Polyester
Fabric woven in the East Midlands, England
Made with 90% Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) certified organic combed cotton from the prestigious Discovery Knitting mill in the East Midlands of England, this fabric offers unmatched softness and durability. The brushed back finish of the cotton creates a cosy fleece-like texture that feels incredibly soft against the skin. You can feel good knowing that this fabric was created with the utmost care for the environment, from the selection of organic cotton fibres to the final packaging. With Organic Cotton Fleece, you can enjoy the comfort and warmth of fleece without compromising your values or style.
- Designs are seasonless and versatile so they won't go out of fashion and you can wear to them to virtually anything.
- Your purchase will support training and employment opportunities for overlooked communities in London and graduates of the HMP Downview training programme.
- Fabric scraps reclaimed from the production are used by a fantastic London based fabric recycling business as stuffing in other products
- Send your Asmuss garment back to us when its reached the end of its useful life to you. We will extend its useful life, from reuse to repurpose, and you'll receive a 20% discount for another Asmuss garment.
- 100% Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) certified Cotton
Fabric woven in Turkey
Made with 100% Organic Content Standard certified organic combed cotton from Turkey, this fabric offers unmatched softness and durability.
The brushed back finish of the cotton creates a cosy fleece-like texture that feels incredibly soft against the skin.
We will endeavour to send your order as soon as possible. As a small business occasionally may take 4 working days.
We will contact you should there be any further delay.
Within the UK: £5 or free for purchases over £75.
Within the European Union: £10 or free for purchases over £299.
To New Zealand is £10 or free for purchases over £299.
To Australia, Canada & the US is £10 or free for purchases over £299.
Please note that import duties, local VAT and associated fees may be payable.
For further details see our Shipping & Returns page
Christmas Close Off Dates
If you place your order before the dates below we will do our best to get your order to you before Christmas.
New Zealand and Australia: Wednesday 6 December
Canada, US and Europe: Friday 8 December
UK: Friday 15 December