- Blouson style jacket with dropped shoulder seams and inverted pleat in the back.
- Use the drawstring to adjust it to your style.
- Includes 2 side pockets and 2 internal top opening pockets
- Elastic draw cord with gold stripe
- Water resistant and quick drying for whatever the weather throws at you.
- Features five UK made Corozo buttons
- Made from EVO® by Fulgar which is made from renewable and responsible castor beans
- Made in the UK at social enterprise Making for Change.
- Very limited numbers made to increase your individuality and reduce waste.
Garment measurements are taken from a flat unworn garment and are measured in cm
The bust, waist, waistband, hip & hem measurements have been doubled to show the full circumference.
Naoko, 173cm tall with dark hair is size 10 (UK) and wears a S.
If you need more information on how to measure please head to the size guide
Please note that each garment is individually constructed, so minor variances to the measurements may occur
95% EVO® Nylon (Polyamide) 5% Elastane
EVO® is manufactured by Fulgar, using castor bean oil
OEKO-TEX certified that no harmful substances have been used
- Fabric woven in Sweden
Our Bio Castor Bean fabric is made from EVO® - a nylon (polyamide) fibre that is made from castor bean oil. Most nylon and polyester fabrics start as fossil fuels so using castor bean oil is a big improvement environmentally. Plus castor beans are not a food crop and they grow easily. This means castor bean oil is a totally renewable resource that does not require large amounts of water and it does not take land away from food production. It also has many practical benefits.
EVO® is certified DIN CERTCO system and by the OEKO-TEX STD 100 CLASS I system. All these certifications vouch for the integrity of the fibre.
Our fabric mill, F.O.V fabrics in Boras, Sweden who weave the fabric is a certified Bluesign® partner and the finished fabric is certified OEKO-TEX 100. All these certifications ensure you know the fabric has been made to the highest ethical and sustainable standards.
- Designs are seasonless and versatile so they won't go out of fashion and you can wear to them to virtually anything.
- Your purchase will support training and employment opportunities for overlooked communities in London and graduates of the HMP Downview training programme.
- Fabric scraps reclaimed from the production are used by a fantastic London based fabric recycling business as stuffing in other products
- Send your Asmuss garment back to us when its reached the end of its useful life to you. We will extend its useful life, from reuse to repurpose, and you'll receive a 20% discount for another Asmuss garment.
Wash at 30ºC or cold.
Do not Tumble Dry.
Steam or Cool iron.
Do not dry clean.
When caring for your clothes please do not over wash them.
Wash them on cold or as low a temperature as you can. These small changes will not only give your clothing a longer life but also reduce energy usage.
We will endeavour to send your order as soon as possible. As a small business occasionally may take 4 working days.
We will contact you should there be any further delay.
Within the UK: £5 or free for purchases over £95.
Within the European Union: £10 or free for purchases over £295.
To New Zealand is £10 or free for purchases over £295.
To Australia, Canada & the US is £10 or free for purchases over £295.
Please note that import duties, local VAT and associated fees may be payable.
For further details see our Shipping & Returns page