Boxy T-shirt with Rose Embroidery
- Mini geometric Evelyn rose chest embroidery, embroidered in the UK
- Dropped shoulder for a relaxed fit, with shoulder dart details and crew neckline
- Loose fit through the body
- Sits just at your natural hip
- Designed & made in the UK in ethical factories
- Made with our Eco Tech Cotton, a blend of certified recycled and organic fibres
- Moisture wicking for comfort with anti odour properties to keep you feeling fresh
- Machine washable
Model is size 14-16 (UK) and wears size L.
- 60% Organic GOTS certified Cotton 40% SEAQUAL® YARN Recycled Polyester
Fabric made in Portugal
Blending organic cotton and upcycled marine plastic polyester creates a fabric that has the best features of both yarns.
The SEAQUAL Initiative recycled polyester comes from a collaboration between local communities, ﬁshermen and non-government organisations to help clean our oceans and raise awareness of issue of marine litter.
The SEAQUAL Initiative upcycles marine litter into the polyester yarn in our Eco Tech Cotton. The materials are traceable, and the SEAQUAL® YARN is certified. To find out more about the huge task they are undertaking see The SEAQUAL Initiative.
The Cotton in our Eco Tech Cotton is GOTS certified. The Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) is the worldwide leading textile processing standard for organic fibres, backed up by independent certification of the entire textile supply chain. To find out more see Global Organic Textile Standard.
The fabric is OEKO-TEX100 certified.
Our Portuguese fabric mill A. Sampaio & Filhos in Santo Tirso, Portugal holds the OEKO-TEX STeP certification. This assesses the mill's social responsibility and workplace safety in addition to chemicals management, environmental performance, environmental management and quality management. So you know they have the highest ethical and sustainability standards.
When caring for your clothes please do not over wash them. We trust your judgement. Wash them on cold or as low a temperature as you can. These small changes will not only give your clothing a longer life but also reduce energy usage.
Wash at 30ºC or cold. Dry flat. Cool iron. Do not dry clean.
Garment measurements are taken flat in cm
When measuring your bust, waist or hip circumference please halve it to compare to the garment measurements above. If you need more information on how to measure please head to the size guide.